– Université libre de Bruxelles (Belgium)
– L’Institut d’Études de la Famille et des Systèmes Humains Bruxelles – Belgium – PSYCHOTHERAPIE (familiale systémique)
– Centre Tabyeen Raouche, Lebanon – PSYCHOTHERAPIE (familiale et couple analytico-systemique)
– Université des pères Antonine Baabda, Lebanon – MUSICOLOGIE & MUSIC-TECHNOLOGIE
Participated in Lions International Club
– To help promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
– To take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social, and moral welfare of the community.
– To unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship, and mutual understanding. Worked in helping homeless youth, and with disaster relief
I worked at AMURT (Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team) in Kfar-Nabrakh as PSS (Psycho-Social Worker Support team member)
– Conducting individual or group sessions with students.
– Music-Therapy sessions: groups and individuals.
– Encouraging the students to talk about and explore their feelings and behaviors conducted through observation. Formulating a psychosocial explanation of the client’s issues.
– Working alongside other professionals in planning how best to help a student.
– Arrange and perform home visits.
– Family intervention and support.
– Awareness sessions and workshops to AMURT’s teachers and youths to improve themselves.
– Writing reports and record-keeping
I also worked as a psychotherapist and music therapist at :
– “Bonheur Du ciel”:
– “Karyit Mariam” at Ghosta with young offenders
– “Sophie” at Kfour with abused youth
– “Samiri Al Saleh” at Sed El Bouchriye with abused women
In my early professional years, I kept asking myself ‘How can I treat, cure, and or change this person?’ Nowadays I would rephrase that question to ’How can I provide a relationship which this person may use for his own personal growth?’