The Benefits of Kangen Water Go A Long Way
We’ve been progressively building upon a series of blogs on water topics to better understand our relationship to water and life on the planet. We shared our new discovery of Kangen water systems in our recent blog, and it feels like the perfect moment to dive deeper with you into the additional benefits behind this device that has recently arrived on the health and environmental scene in Lebanon.
It’s a water device that was developed by Mr. Oshiro in Japan in 1974, and was originally developed as a medical device for hospitals. It’s used in over 200 hospitals all over Japan as a result of the health benefits found in ailing patients. In addition, it’s notably recognized for its powerful disinfecting properties, replacing the use of chemical disinfectant and antibacterial products, and thus used in the cleaning and disinfecting of operating rooms, the sterilization of surgical tools and equipment, as well as an antibacterial hand disinfectant. Another key point, and of equal importance, are the environmental and financial benefits the device brought with it. As a result of its success, high quality and demand by patients, the device went through an exponential growth over the course of three decades, eventually inspiring Mr. Oshiro to develop a home-friendly usable system.
Presently, it can be found in 4 out of 5 homes in Japan. Consequently, a high demand outside the Japanese market ensued, making it accessible to American, Canadian, European and Indian markets. This device is used in 33 countries and growing rapidly. It has finally reached our doorstep in Lebanon to deliver the multitude of benefits. A controlled pH device that targets our necessities and reduces the need to purchase detergents, cleaning products and disinfecting tablets, sanitizers, and other toxic chemicals that we bring into our homes to manage our daily cleaning and hygiene related chores.
Let us synthesize the 7 different types of pH levels with you. The Kangen water system produces alkaline and acidic waters through electrolysis. These two types of water are used for drinking, cooking, beauty and cleaning purposes. The ionized alkaline water is hydrogen rich, providing anti-aging, antioxidant water that detoxifies the body and purifies the blood, enhancing its purpose and function in transporting essential nutrients to the cells. Additionally, it assists in balancing the acid/alkaline state in the body, leading to increased absorption of higher oxygen levels that keep the colon clean and, as a result, supports the immune system. Coupled with that, it fully hydrates the body and brain, supports healthy, glowing skin, hair and nails while aiding in cancer prevention.
Properties & Purposes of 7 pH Levels in Kangen Water
The device uses running water to transform regular tap water into the following 7 types of water.
- Strong pH 11. 5. This water has a very strong cleaning effect, dissolving and heat conducting properties. Usage: food preparations, cleaning and stain removal.
- Kangen Water pH level 8.5-9.5. This type of water is perfect for drinking water and healthy cooking. This hydrogen-rich water restores the alkaline state in the body for optimum health. Usage: drinking, food preparation, coffee and tea, soups and stews.
- Clean Water pH 7. This water is also free of chlorine, fluoride, bicarbonate, and nitrates. Usage: neutral water for preparing baby food and taking medication.
- Beauty Water pH 4-6. This water is slightly acidic and is used for gentle cleaning and beauty care, as it is astringent. Usage: face (toning and firming skin) and hair washing, polishing mirrors, eyeglasses and glass objects, cleaning hardwood floors and tiles and preparing frozen food.
- Strong Acidic Water pH 2.5. This water is used for sanitizing kitchen utensils, countertops, and the prevention of cross-contamination Usage: cleaning and disinfecting in the kitchen and hygiene for the hands, toothbrush and serves as a mouthwash (used in hospitals and in commercial operations for sterilization).
- Pet care water is broken down into 3 categories to target different purposes. pH 2.5 is used as a disinfectant for any fungus, while pH 5.5 is used for hair and coat enhancement, making it soft and shimmering. pH 9.5 helps heal different types of disease., as well as maintaining a healthy smelling breath.
- Watering plants requires an acidic type of water and, unfortunately, pH level 7 water is not acidic enough and commonly contains high levels of chlorine. Using pH 5.5 or 2.5 to nourish and heal plants are both excellent.
The various types of water you receive with this one device goes beyond just drinking it, but moreover expands into how we maintain ourselves and our home. This is a one-time investment that has a minimum lifetime of 25 years, a warranty of 5 years, and puts an end to a lifetime of expenses that go beyond purchasing plastic bottled water. Those additional lifetime expenditures include, but are not limited to: detergents, disinfectants, household cleaning products and sanitizers.
If we consider a small family of 3 persons and look at a very conservative monthly expense list, we can see what the basic breakdown would look like as in the chart below. On a monthly average basis, a family spends no less than $20 on drinking water, $20 on cooking water, $20 on cleaning water for fruits and vegetables, $10 on tablets for disinfecting fresh produce, $20 on detergents for clothes and dishes, $50 on hair and skin products. We could add window cleaner, hand sanitizer, baby formulas, hygiene, pet products and gardening. At the bare minimum, a family can spend close to $400 on a monthly basis, as listed in the below chart:
If we observe just the main 3 forms of water used in a household, that being drinking, cooking and cleaning, it adds up to roughly $60 alone, excluding all the other products for personal hygiene and home cleaning. All that being said, this water system can be acquired for a low cost of $80 per month, which seems like a real deal when we take into consideration all the conservative monthly expenses mentioned earlier. Essentially, the device eliminates the need for almost all the items mentioned above. And not least, cuts out the monthly and annual expense, which is ongoing and adds up to more than the one time cost of the device and its annual maintenance fee to boot!
All things considered, this device offers the benefits of nourishing alive water to keep you in perfect health, whilst ending the toxic intake of chlorine, fluoride and other chemicals found in plastic and glass bottled water. As a result of the various types of water it delivers, we can finally discard poisonous products that contaminate our home, water systems, and health. The other additional advantage gained by the use of this device is the final end to the production and use of plastic bottles that are destroying the planet and animal life. Can we all say, “hallelujah,” together?
Photo credit: https://healthebay.org/help-ocean-earth-day/
On a final note, let us be clear! We, at The Wellness Project, have decided to financially invest in this device and distribute it because we believe in its benefits. We trust its abilities and, as a team, we have been testing Kangen water for the last 6 months. So we are going out on a limb and vouching on it for you, our wonderful Wellness Project community!
For further information or inquiries, please follow this link.